Friday, April 27, 2012

TGIF- Orchid Shabbos Tablescape and Friday Night Menu


You think I'm in the mood? for Spring that is. With all the gorgeous weather were having lately I just couldn't help myself with adding some spring to my shabbos table. I went pretty basic with the table settings.  I used  a white linen tablecloth and napkin which gave me the blank canvas I needed, but still added the crisp fresh look I was looking for. Then added white china with a crystal accent plates, which gave the table some airiness, finished with some glass tapers.

 I went with a low flower arrangement so not to block conversation, and for a more intimate feel.

Friday Night Shabbos Menu
Homemade Challah
Gefilta Fish with Frizzled Carrots
Pan Seared Salmon over Sauteed  Baby Spinach and Eggplant Cubes with Honey Mustard Aioli
Creamy Carrot Thyme Soup  
French Roast with Onion and Raisin Reduction
Lemon Scented Asparagus
Classic Potato Kugel
Strawberry Mango Apple Compote Shooters
Ice Cream Pop Fondue Bar

Creamy Carrot Thyme Soup
French Roast with Onion and Raisin Reduction
Lemon Scented Asparagus
Classic Potato Kugel
Strawberry Mango Apple Compote Shooter
Strawberry Mango Apple Compote Shooters

 Ice Cream Pop Fondue Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...