Friday, March 9, 2012

Take me out to the ballgame!

Purim traffic, and the hustle and bustle shesh! one long exhausting day. I didn't think this would be a blog post but with so many emails this morning on how did I do it?? I figured why not? So with out further or do...



We were baseball players! I ordered our costumes from here . Since our last name starts with a "B" I played off the B logo everywhere. I filled a three sectional glass dish with concession stand treats, Gatorade, blue and red candy, hot pretzel and of course cracker jacks and no ballgame is complete without the burgers and fries.

 My inspiration came from  bakerella for the fast food cakes. I made whoopie pies as the "bun" sprinkled drops of water when finished baking and added some sesame seeds. For the burger made a basic brownie recipe and cut out circles using a round cookie cutter. Last but not least the fries, I used my go to sugar cookie recipe sprinkled some sugar on before baking so it should resemble salt. Packed it in a red and white container with a checkered napkin finished with ketchup and mustard packets.


Tied the package in cellphone, some diffrent shades of blue rafia and a baseball ribbon tied with a small baseball bat.

2 comments:

  1. wow! that is the most incredible gift basket ive ever seen. i know it couldnt have been as simple as you made it seem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was simple once I had a well thought out vision of what I wanted the end result to look like. Lets just say this it kept me buzy for a while. Im glad you enjoyed it

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...