Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May: Shopping Addiction

I have a confession to make.

 I don't know how to say this but I will try my best (husband if your reading this, please darling cover your ears) OK here it goes.

 I have an online shopping addiction.

Ok there I said it.

I feel better now I got it off my chest.

I'm infatuated with shopping for......... dishes, kitchen utensils, table linens anything entertaining related (What is my excuse for the shoes? man that's for a diff time)  I wanted to share with you what I'm loving this month, so we can do the happy dance together.

1. Sur La Tabla -porcelain soup bowls  I'm thinking french onion soup, pastas or for a meat meal how about chicken pot pie or even chulent.


2. CB2 - basket weave place mats perfect for outdoor entertaining, just wipe off with a damp cloth. I have them in white, but I adore the orange.

3.  CWonder- Twig Salad Servers love, love, love this store.


4. Williams Sonoma flower pot cake pan  shavous!  Don't scream when you see the price tag.


5. Pier 1 Imports- Cobalt Glass Bottles Great to use as vases, would make a beautiful blue and white . tablescape.
6. Crate & Barrel votive holder  perfect size for individual chrain, sauces, or dips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...