Thursday, May 24, 2012

Neutrals Tablescape For Small Table


A dear friend of mine called me this morning, asking for tips on setting a small table for the upcoming holiday. With the children's toys taking up much of the real estate in her once upon a time dining room, all she is left with is the kitchen table. On a tight budget, and with her husband's allergy to flowers in consideration this is what I came up with. She's all the way in Belgium, so I set my table for some inspiration with odds and ends from around my home.

What are some of your favorite color combinations when setting a table? 

Sources:
Table Linen & Place mats-Horchow
White China- Eastside China
Soup Bowls-Crate and Barrel
Faux Floral Wreath-Home Goods
Bird Urn-Home Goods
Stemware-Gift
Silverware- Reed & Barton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...